Sunday 26 August 2018
4th Sunday after Lammas
Margaret Marshall at Dryleaze House
Readings for week of 26 August
||Joshua 4:1 - 5:1
||Joshua 5:13 - 6:20
Rotas for Sunday 2 September 2018
|Welcome||Richard & Pat Bayliss
- We are very grateful to Ann Pearce stepping in to lead our service this morning replacing Brian Oosthuysen who was unable to be here for personal reasons.
- Next Sunday
- I shall be away next week through into the week following, so please give me any notices for next Sunday before tomorrow noon, please.
- Summer Socials
- There is a change to the venue for the last of our Summer Socials next Wednesday 29 August: it will be hosted by Godfrey & Sue Marsland. Everyone is very welcome to come - or just drop in for part of the time.
- Christian Aid Tea
- Alison Sutton writes, There will be a town hall tea raising money for Christian Aid this afternoon from 2.30 pm to 5 pm.††Please come along and support!
- next week!
- The Church is donating £500 from our Disaster Fund through Christian Aid for the appalling floods in Kerala. If anyone wishes to add to that amount, there will be a retiring collection this Sunday and next.
Wednesday 29 August
Summer Social aho Sue and Godfrey Marsland
Thursday 30 August
Table Tennis In The Hall
Sunday 2 September
Click here to download "United Alive" - our Church monthly newsletter -
as a PDF file.
Click here to download "Together In Wotton" - the monthly newsletter of Churches Together in Wotton -
as a PDF file.
Copyright ©:2009 Wotton United Church Wotton-under-Edge Gloucestershire